Embedded form is cutting off long comments and posts

Embedded form is cutting off long comments and posts

Rebecca Baumann
Hi,
I'm using Safari v 3.2.1 to view, and iWeb '08 v2.0.4 to create my website.  I've added the code to set the width of the form, but the length is not self-adjusting to the display the comments or longer posts.

Here's a link to my forum: http://www.dirtysexybooks.com/Dirty_Sexy_Books/Book_Club.html
I've only got two posts so far - check either one for examples of the issue.

Here's what I've got embedded (fyi - it won't publish if I put the width control first):
Dirty Sexy Book Club
Please let me know if you need any additional information.
Thanks,
Rebecca

Re: Embedded form is cutting off long comments and posts

Hugo <Nabble>
The problem is that you embedded your forum inside an iframe that has a scrolling="no" attribute. So the forum page gets cut. Please remove that attribute and try again.

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Embedded form is cutting off long comments and posts

Rebecca Baumann
Thanks Hugo - I'll make that change.