Embedded Nabble content often appears without a required vertical scroll bar, so much of the content is inaccessible

Embedded Nabble content often appears without a required vertical scroll bar, so much of the content is inaccessible

Graham Perrin
I typically see this symptom a few times a day.

I'll begin by posting a .jpg screen shot to clearly demonstrate the symptom.

I'll follow up with .webarchive and other files that may offer hints to the cause of the problem.

Re: Embedded Nabble content often appears without a required vertical scroll bar, so much of the content is inaccessible

Graham Perrin
Attached: three file that correspond to the screen shot above.

When I open the .webarchive in Safari:

* sometimes (not always): I see what appears to be the end of the thread

* always: all (or part) of the thread is followed by the list of most recent topics within the fora.

cropped-2008-12-03+03.webarchive
cropped-2008-12-03+03.pdf
cropped-2008-12-03+03.jpg.zip

Graham Perrin

Re: Embedded Nabble content often appears without a required vertical scroll bar, so much of the content is inaccessible

Hi Graham,

Thanks for reporting this. We will fix this bug very soon.
This happens when there are big images on the page and those images take a while to load. When they finish loading, the height of the embedded forum isn't updated. As a simple turnaround for now, just resize the browser window. This will trigger a resize of the embedded content.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Embedded Nabble content often appears without a required vertical scroll bar, so much of the content is inaccessible

Graham Perrin
Just checking: this issue was resolved, yes?

I haven't noticed it in a while…