Embedded Forum

webdotmarket
This post was updated on .
I've embedded my forum into my website and I can not sign in? I can sign in on my forum domain but I can not sign into my embedded forum?

Why can't I post on the embedded forum without signing in?

Re: Embedded Forum

Israel <Nabble>
What is the link to your forum?
Embedded forums are not working properly. We suggest to remove your forum from your site.

Re: Embedded Forum

webdotmarket
Will the embedded forums work anytime in the future. My domain is classifiedads.link

Re: Embedded Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I hope so. Do you have your own site? Something didn't build with weebly or wix, if so propably it is going to work.

Re: Embedded Forum

webdotmarket
I have sites on Bravenet. Are the embedded sites working with Weebly and Wix? I can't sign in to my embedded site on Bravenet. It also won't let me post without being signed in.

Re: Embedded Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Unfortunately, it's not working at this moment.

Re: Embedded Forum

webdotmarket
Have there been any changes? Will this work if embedded? Thanks

Re: Embedded Forum

Israel <Nabble>
If it is embedded on a website built by you it will work (you shouldn't use Wix, Weebly and so on).

Re: Embedded Forum

mauvisit
I have copy the code also, but only link show up on my blogger page.
And is it ok, the blog still private not ready for public because under develop.
But now i move the domain from Nabble setting and should wait 24 hours.

Thanks