Embedded Forum -

Coleen_Astalos
I've embedded my forum in my new wordpress site and I notice that the display starts not at the top of the nabble page.

This is what it looks like when I first bring the page up:

Notice that the line with the forum name & username, etc. is NOT showing and the scroll bar shows that the page is partially scrolled down

When I scroll up, those items are there as shown here:

What I'd really like is for the top of the page to start just before the line with the forum name (on the left) & user stuff (on the right side) like this:

But at a minimum, I need it so the top of the page starts at the top just below the banner.

Suggestions?
Thanks,
Coleen

Re: Embedded Forum -

GregChapman
Hi Coleen,

Looking at your first image I wonder if this is more a WordPress issue than a Nabble one and is controlled by the way you are embedding the forum.

I have absolutely no experience of WordPress but can say that all my Nabble applications default to the position shown in your third image.

The only caveat to this is the scrolling that Nabble can provide or prevent by use of JavaScript variables. See the Help page at:
http://n5.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=48