Embedded Forum

webdotmarket
This post was updated on .
I've embedded my forum into my website and I can not sign in? I can sign in on my forum domain but I can not sign into my embedded forum?

Why can't I post on the embedded forum without signing in?

Re: Embedded Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
This post was updated on .
What is the link to your forum?
Embedded forums are not working properly. We suggest to remove your forum from your site.

Re: Embedded Forum

webdotmarket
Will the embedded forums work anytime in the future. My domain is classifiedads.link

Re: Embedded Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I hope so. Do you have your own site? Something didn't build with weebly or wix, if so propably it is going to work.

Re: Embedded Forum

webdotmarket
I have sites on Bravenet. Are the embedded sites working with Weebly and Wix? I can't sign in to my embedded site on Bravenet. It also won't let me post without being signed in.

Re: Embedded Forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Unfortunately, it's not working at this moment.