Embedded Forum not Showing on first hit!!!

Embedded Forum not Showing on first hit!!!

JazzFunkSoulNights
Hi

Forum great.. Ive embedded fine, but when I click my Chat Button on my website, the Chat htm page opens but no embedded forum.. HOWEVER, if I hold SHIFT and Click my Chat button (forcing my web page to open in a new browser window) the forum appears as it should! Can anyone shed any light to this.

thanks

Re: Embedded Forum not Showing on first hit!!!

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
I just tried to visit your forum from IE6 and FireFox and your forum loads up fine in your site. The embedding works fine to me. Can you try again and see if you can reproduce this problem? If you can reproduce it consistently, please let me know your browser version and we will look into it.