Embedded 'All Users' tab fails to present all users

Embedded 'All Users' tab fails to present all users

Graham Perrin

plone.org embedded view of Nabble's All Users tab: link to Next is often invisible

Graham Perrin
Tested:

• Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042315 Firefox/3.0.10

• Chrome 2.0.172.28 on Windows XP Service Pack 3

• Safari 4 Public Beta (5528.17)

• WebKit nightly r44078

Sometimes, not always, the link to Next is visible. Seems to depend upon font size.

embedded view of Nabble's All Users tab: link to Next is often invisible: issue with fixed width?

Graham Perrin
Comparing the (new) plone.org embedded view with the old.plone.org view, I find no problem with the old site, which was elastic:

I guess that this bug only bites embedding sites that are fixed width.

plone.org embedded view of Nabble's All Users tab: link to Next does now appear

Graham Perrin
Reviewed using Safari 4.0.4 (6531.21.10) in Mac OS X 10.6.2 (10C540).

No trace of the symptoms of the bug.

I'll move this topic to the resolved area.