Embed link not compatible with HTTPS

shalini.gwc@gmail.com
Hi!

I am trying to embed the Nabble link into my website but it is not letting me do as the link is not HTTPS. Will Nabble support HTTPS anytime soon?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Re: Embed link not compatible with HTTPS

GregChapman
The most recent information on this was posted on 27 April at:
http://support.nabble.com/SSL-compatibility-on-embedded-forums-might-be-fixed-soon-tp7600510.html
I recommend you subscribe to that topic: Use Options > Subscribe via email when viewing the message.

Hopefully, Nabble will pin that post to the top of the topic list so it is more immediately visible.

Re: Embed link not compatible with HTTPS

Also, I'd recommend that you avoid using an email address as your username as it appears in plain text and is easily harvested by spammers.

You can change your user name by logging in and then clicking on it, where it appears towards the top right, then selecting:
Account settings > Edit Personal Information > User Name

Re: Embed link not compatible with HTTPS

Israel <Nabble>
Shalini we still use HTTP. We'll let you know when HTTP will be switched to HTTPS.

Greg thank you for your contribution.

Re: Embed link not compatible with HTTPS

jonnyN
Thank you, Greg.