Embed fallback fails on WM6

SokoSave

The standard Nabble2 embedding scheme does not work as expected on Pocket PC's running Windows Mobile 6.

<a id="nabblelink" href="...">...</a>
<script src="http://n2.nabble.com/embed/..."></script>

As expected (perhaps), WM6's JavaScript support is sufficiently weak that the embedded forum does not display. What is unexpected, however, is that enough JavaScript support is present so that Nabble2 is able to apply the "display:none" style to the <a id="nabblelink" href="..."> programmatically. As a consequence, neither the fallback <a id="nabblelink" href="..."> link nor the actual forum is displayed in Mobile Internet Explorer on WM6.

(Note that, with their more crippled JavaScript, the fallback <a id="nabblelink" href="..."> link does work as expected on Windows Mobile 2003 and Windows Mobile 5.)

Re: Embed fallback fails on WM6

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks for reporting this. We'll see what we can do.