Embed Questions

Camo
When embedding a topic ....

1. Is it given new life as a separate entity (can I delete the original or is the embedded version one and the same, just linked?)
2. can a topic be embedded inside a new topic (as a post) or will that 'break' the software and cause display issues?
3. Is there someway I can manually clone a topic (external software?) so I can put it where I want and delete the original from the atom stream. See 'Migrating single topic thread'

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Migrate-single-topics-from-one-forum-to-another-tp6364593p6364593.html

and 'No shadow after move topic'

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/No-Shadow-after-migrate-topic-tp6371098p6371098.html

Camo's Classifieds! © Camo's Reptiles

Re: Embed Questions

☪Not_A_Admin
im sure when you embed a topic it is still part of the actual application and there fore not given a seperate entity.

You do not embed a new topic inside another topic, how ever you can move it into the thread.

No way to clone a topic