Emails to members

ClaudeMobetta
Hi -

I have noted that on my site
Non registerd members can send emails to register members by way of Nabble.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/

Is that how it's supposed to be?

Thanks - Claude

Re: Emails to members

Pedro
They have to login before send an email to someone. Where exactly did it happen?

Re: Emails to members

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
They have to login before send an email to someone. Where exactly did it happen?
It happened in my site:   http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/

I had a clear cache and was not logedi n  and I clicked on a members reply/icon -
Took me to his name and - showed - Email this member?

Claude

Re: Emails to members

Pedro
ClaudeMobetta wrote
It happened in my site:   http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/
This is the nabble support. Did it happen here?

Re: Emails to members

ClaudeMobetta
Yes - take a look - not logged in and I could send ya an email ifn I   wanted to -
Check out the screen shot - this is in Nabble Support -
Ialays thought you had to be registered and logged in  ???? azs up????

Note: top right not logged in ?

Claude

Re: Emails to members

Pedro
Please, try to send me an email without log in.

Re: Emails to members

ClaudeMobetta
quote author="Pedro <Nabble>">
Please, try to send me an email without log in.

Yo Pete -

Yor rite -  ya gotta log in before send a member an email -
I hadn't followed it through far enough -
I clicked on yur name in a post -
It took me to "Send Email" - when I clicked on that - it requested me to log in -

Thanks - all is good...