Emails no longer private

Harvey
I'm pretty sure that email sent through the forum was private before the recent permissions change. It no longer is. It's causing a  lot of issues on my forum.

Any way to put that back the way it was or disable email on my forum?

Would appreciate quick attention to this its causing a lot of stress.

Re: Emails no longer private

Hugo <Nabble>
How did you test this? I believe it is a wrong permission in your forum. Maybe you can post links and explain how you discovered the problem.

Re: Emails no longer private

Harvey
I'd heard from some members that they sent email through the forum and those responding had sent mail directly to their email after that.

Another author and I did a test and found this to be true.

How do you set permissions to avoid this?

Re: Emails no longer private

Hugo <Nabble>
It is still unclear to me how to reproduce the issue. Please explain again how I can reproduce it (where to go, click, etc.).

Re: Emails no longer private

Harvey
Not sure how to explain.

I heard from a few members that there email had been exposed through the forum.

I asked a forum member to login and send me an email from the forum. He did so.

Then when I got he email, it didn't say "hidden email" it had his specific address in it.
HTTPS Please!