Emailing during scheduled maintenance

Nalicter
If we post through email during Nabble maintenance, will the email be held and posted immediately afterward, or will it not post at all? I'm not talking about private messages. I'm talking about the posting you can do through email after subscribing.

Just checking to see if this has been handled yet.

Re: Emailing during scheduled maintenance

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
When Nabble is down, the email server will continue to work. So, any emails during the website down time will get queued and reprocessed when the website is up. So, there shouldn't be any loss of emails even if the site is down. There might be a delay, but no loss.