Email to user when authorised?

tommitch82
Hi there - I'm not sure if I'm missing something but is there a way of automating an email to a user once they have been authorised to access a forum? They get the email confirming that they have registered all fine, but what about an email to confirm that they now have access to a 'protected' area for members only? Many thanks!

Re: Email to user when authorised?

GregChapman
Unfortunately, the facility you request is not part of the standard Nabble product.

It would be something you would need to program yourself in NAML