Email replies to forum failing

Karthick Sundararajan
Hello Nabble Support Team,
We have been using Nabble for some time now and are quite happy with its features.
Now that we got a problem in one of the important features that we use all the time - the email reply to posts. Since morning, whenever we reply to a post in a forum through email, we get the following error message through a bounced email.
Can some of you please look into this and help us get through?

This is the topic where I have been trying and facing the failure error - http://n3.nabble.com/Kodai-Trek-Jan-23-24-td137591i40.html

Thanks in advance, and ya, the forum rocks .

Error message:

    ml+141608-771938658@n3.nabble.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Unrouteable address (state 14).

Re: Email replies to forum failing

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. We have fixed the problem.

Re: Email replies to forum failing

Karthick Sundararajan
Ah well, thanks. I just tried and am still getting the same error. Can you please take a second look?

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 10:23 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for reporting this. We have fixed the problem.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Email-replies-to-forum-failing-tp4472154p4474437.html
To unsubscribe from Email replies to forum failing, click here.

--
Karthick
http://www.google.com/profiles/karthick.sundararajan

"To dare is to do... To fear is to fail" - John Goddard

Re: Email replies to forum failing

Karthick Sundararajan
And the same 'email reply' works for this thread. Surprising.

Re: Email replies to forum failing

You are trying to reply to an email sent when the bug was there. Note that the email starts with "ml+...". It should start with "ml-node+...". Fix this address and try again. You can reply to new emails without problems.