Email about forum deletion

Ruralinfo.net
I just received an email that said my forum would be deleted because there had been no
activity in 60 days..  There was a new post yesterday??  I dont understand..
Please help...

http://ruralinfo.net/classifieds.html#nabble-f595034
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Email about forum deletion

Hugo <Nabble>
Sorry for the confusion. The email you received points to a forum in our old system, which has no activity. Your current forum is safe in the new system and won't be deleted. We are scheduling inactive forums for deletion in the old system because that database is getting very big and those forums are not being used.