Email Address Displayed Publicly

kurzweil4
My email address is being displayed publicly from different mailing lists I had belonged to, and I want do not want this. Who do I need to contact, and how do I contact them, to get my email address wiped from the data displayed on the site?

Thanks,
Kurz

Re: Email Address Displayed Publicly

Graham Perrin
AFAIR if you register with Nabble using the same address, then you can remove or delete those posts. Otherwise you should wait for Nabble to attend to this topic.

Regards
Graham

Re: Email Address Displayed Publicly

Franklin <Nabble>
You can contact me.

Re: Email Address Displayed Publicly

Christophe Domas
Arghhhh... same for me. Just register yesterday and already spammed today...
And I can't contact you cause I'm not recognized when I'm trying to login (is there different login for nabble and nabble support? I can see my profile but not log here... don't understand)

Administrator
My email is fschmidt@nabble.com .  Email me directly.

Re: Email Address Displayed Publicly

Christophe Domas
doesn't work:

    fschmidt@nabble.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Rejected (state 18).

It worked for me, but you can also try fschmidt@gmail.com .