Elbe-devel mbox archive import

skv

Elbe-devel mbox archive import

skv
I would like the archives mbox file of the existing ELBE-devel mailing list to be imported into a Nabble forum.

* mbox file is  here.
* ELBE-devel Nabble forum is here.

There was Mbox import section on Nabble Support forum, but it's moved to Archive and I see on the posts there, nobody from Nabble looked there for couple of years. Therefore I post this request here.

Re: Elbe-devel mbox archive import

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
We aren't supporting mbox importing anymore.  Nabble is no longer in development and I am the only one doing support now and, to be honest, I am not sure how to do an mbox import.

I hope to eventually replace Nabble with a new project (Blasma) which will be open source, and I will encourage everyone to migrate there.  Then there will be no limits on functionality.