Editing the forum appearance

SCOOTERIDER
I'm new to Nabble and my forum doesn't display correctly on my website. For some reason it seems to cut-off the views column on the far right.

Any suggestions?

Re: Editing the forum appearance

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post a link to your embedded forum so that I can take a look.

Re: Editing the forum appearance

SCOOTERIDER
Hi Hugo,

I've worked out how to do it now, thanks very much. I thought it was a software problem, but it was my lack of knowledge as to how it all works.

Bill
Please post a link to your embedded forum so that I can take a look.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Editing-the-forum-appearance-tp3866939p3867475.html
To unsubscribe from Editing the forum appearance, click here.