Editing emailed posts

Nalicter
There doesn't seem to be an option to edit posts I've posted through email subscription.

Re: Editing emailed posts

Grant P
I have noticed the same thing thing. Very frustrating.

Has anyone found a way to do it yet?

Re: Editing emailed posts

Graham Perrin
I didn't have this problem.

Please provide URLs of messages that you can not edit. Thanks.

Re: Editing emailed posts

Grant P
http://n2.nabble.com/Formation-Flying-td2773326.html#a2773326

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 12:03 AM, Graham Perrin (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
I didn't have this problem.

Please provide URLs of messages that you can not edit. Thanks.

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Editing-emailed-posts-tp1117044p2795542.html

'Education is what you get when you read the fine print.
Experience is what you get when you don't.'

Test

Graham Perrin
Sent from …@bton.ac.uk through smtp.sussex.ac.uk

Can delete, but can not edit, messages that are sent to Nabble via SMTP

Graham Perrin
Graham Perrin wrote
I didn't have this problem.
My mistake, sorry. I do see the problem:

— the post can be moved, removed, deleted, locked etc. but not edited.

Postscript: the limitation is acknowledged by Nabble.