Editing and deleting not working

KLAXXON
I tried to delete a couple of post earlier but they are still showing in the forum.

when i try to delete them again the option is not in the drop down menu.

Also i just edited a post bbut when i view it again it shows up without the changes, going to edit post again shows the changes in the compose box but not in the actual post on the forum.

I think it may be taking a few hours for edits and deletes and new posting to turn up.
some of the posts i deleted earlier have dissapeared now, but my new posts are not showing up

Re: Editing and deleting not working

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
There is a bug and we are fixing it right now. It should be fixed soon.

By the way, your signature has explicit porn pics.