Editable Spreadsheet on forum page

RainbowGinge
How can I transfer a google sheet onto my forum and have it fully editable?  Or, indeed, can I?

Re: Editable Spreadsheet on forum page

GregChapman
"Transfer" wouldn't be the term I'd use, but yes, you can allow access to another web page within a Nabble post.

You must check the "Message is in HTML Format" box and you then use the HTML "iframe" tag.

In my test I went to the Google sheet I wanted in my forum, copied its URL into the iframe tag so it looked like this:
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/and-the-rest-of-the-URL-of-the-sheet-concerned" height="500" width="100%"></iframe>
As you see I also specified a height (in pixels) and width (all of the available space).

I haven't tested this exhaustively, and I would expect some issues when editing a large sheet for those using a smartphone to access the page, but in principle it should work.

Re: Editable Spreadsheet on forum page

RainbowGinge
Many thanks.  Followed your instructions and have the sheet on my forum and, so far, working just fine.