Edit or delete signatures

juanete
Hi Pedro
How can we edit or delete signatures from other members?
I do not want to block them, just remove the signature
regards
“El software libre construye una sociedad mejor“
"Free software builds a better society"
— Richard Stallman

Re: Edit or delete signatures

mirahmadi113

سلام

در تاریخ Mar 27, 2014 10:09 PM، "juanete [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> نوشت:
Hi Pedro
How can we edit or delete signatures from other members?
I do not want to block them, just remove the signature
regards
“El software libre construye una sociedad mejor“
"Free software builds a better society"
— Richard Stallman

http://support.nabble.com/Edit-or-delete-signatures-tp7589922.html
To unsubscribe from Free Support, click here.
NAML

Re: Edit or delete signatures

I see your signature on this post appears in the HTML as:
				“El software libre construye una sociedad mejor“
That shows that signatures are contained in a <div> of class "signature" and suggests it will be easy to add CSS to stop all signatures from appearing.

If you want to retain your own signature that would require some editing of the NAML code that only allows signatures of those in the Administrator group. (I don't have the skills to tell how to do that.)

Re: Edit or delete signatures

Let's take a css approach. Please edit your macro:
<override_macro name="message_with_signature" requires="node">
    <n.node_message_as_html />
    <n.if.both condition1="[n.owner.has_signature/]" condition2="[n.owner.is_active/]">
        <then>
                <n.owner.signature_as_html/>
        </then>
    </n.if.both>
</override_macro>
In this way, every signature's html div will have a class named signature-user_email.
Finally, add the css rule in your css code which shows off the signature for the specific user. Example:
div.signature-pedroabg@gmail.com {
display:none;
}
It will hide my signature.