Edit This Page

BruceT
Hi

How do I remove Edit this page from the Forum, theres no reason why my forum members would need that.
Thanks

Bruce

Re: Edit This Page

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is the URL of your forum?

RE: Edit This Page

BruceT

http://stsa.publishpath.com/forum

Re: Edit This Page

BruceT wrote
How do I remove Edit this page from the Forum, theres no reason why my forum members would need that.
They might not need it but you should keep it available. See:

http://support.nabble.com/quot-Edit-this-page-quot-only-for-admins-td7591622.html