[ENH]: Short-circuit subsequent topic subscriptions

[ENH]: Short-circuit subsequent topic subscriptions

Sean P. DeNigris
The first time a user subscribes to a topic, it makes sense to take them to the page explaining that they will receive an email for each post and are only subscribing to the topic and that subscribing to the underlying list is a different thing. On subsequent requests though, no value is added and it requires an extra step/page load. In that case, it seems like Options->"Subscribe via email" should just execute without any further steps.

Thanks for a great service! It's a pleasure to work via Nabble instead of the GNU archive interface.

Sean

Re: [ENH]: Short-circuit subsequent topic subscriptions

Peter <Nabble>
We are glad that you are enjoying the service. Your request will be taken into consideration to join our backlog but for now we have more urgent needs to address.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: [ENH]: Short-circuit subsequent topic subscriptions

Sean P. DeNigris
Okay, thanks for the reply. It's definitely not urgent :)