EMail Addresses Don't Always Remain Hidden

EMail Addresses Don't Always Remain Hidden

GregChapman
Hi Hugo,

I just realised that you never did pick up on the Free Support thread:
Email Address Anti-spam Measure Inconsistent

In between my rants about top-posting I think there is a genuine issue, that I finally identified in this post.

You might care to take a look.

Re: EMail Addresses Don't Always Remain Hidden

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for letting me know. We will fix that bug.