E-mail problems

sekko970
Dear all, I need your help.

When I registered myself to Nabble, sekko970@virgilio.it was my e-mail address to receive posts.

Sometime ago, I changed the e-mail to fabio.franceschini@techneteam.it, but all posts are received again to my old e-mail address.

I have also deleted all my subscriptions, but nothing is changed.

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance, Fabio

Re: E-mail problems

Hugo <Nabble>
I just checked our databases and we don't have any user with your first email. So I believe you are a subscriber of a mailing list that is hosted elsewhere. One way to check this is look at the bottom of the emails you receive: do they have a Nabble footer?
All emails sent from Nabble has a small footer. What do you see in those emails?

Re: E-mail problems

sekko970
This is the received emails footer:

mapguide-users mailing list
mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org

Re: E-mail problems

Hugo <Nabble>
So lists.osgeo.org is sending those emails, not Nabble. You can visit the link you posted and unsubscribe from there.

Re: E-mail problems

sekko970
Done, many thanks.