Duplicating Forums

nfmnfm
Is it possible to create one forum(with subcategories) and then duplicate/create multiple forums with the same basic structure without having to create the same forum and subcategories over and over again?

NFM

Re: Duplicating Forums

Hugo <Nabble>
We don't have an easy way to do this. How many duplications do you think you need and why?

Re: Duplicating Forums

nfmnfm
I am planning on opening a site that gathers information by geographical area, and I need a forum for each specific area. I will most probably need a couple of hundred identical forums.

Re: Duplicating Forums

Hugo <Nabble>
You may ask some friends to help you with this task (you would have to share your account details with them -- so please change your password after that).