Downsizing Nabble: discuss.orbeon.com

Alessandro Vernet
I would like our forum to be preserved: discuss.orbeon.com.
And I already changed the CNAME to point to move.nabble.com.

You'll let me know when I can change the CNAME to s1.nabble.com, or if there is anything I need to do do.

-Alex

Re: Downsizing Nabble: discuss.orbeon.com

Israel <Nabble>
No, there is anything else to be done.

Re: Downsizing Nabble: discuss.orbeon.com

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please move:
discuss.orbeon.com

Re: Downsizing Nabble: discuss.orbeon.com

fffilimnov
moved
discuss.orbeon.com

Re: Downsizing Nabble: discuss.orbeon.com

Alessandro Vernet
fffilimnov wrote
moved
discuss.orbeon.com
Thank you. And just to confirm, does this mean that I can now change the DNS to point to s1.nabble.com?

-Alex

Administrator
Yes.

Re: Downsizing Nabble: discuss.orbeon.com

Alessandro Vernet
Got it, done.
And long life to Nabble!

-Alex