Dont want users to be able to move their posts from topic to topic

Dont want users to be able to move their posts from topic to topic

Omiya
How can i prevent my users from moving a post out of my/someones topic, and into an unrelated subforum (which starts a NEW topic that was his reply in someone else topic to begin with)...

Ugh messy but i hope it makes sense..

Re: Dont want users to be able to move their posts from topic to topic

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Omiya,

Nabble allows a user to move replies under his/her posts. This works fine when users collaborate to organize the posts and create a nice forum. Also, if someone doesn't like a particular reply, he/she can remove it and keep the thread clean. If you have a user that doesn't use this feature correctly, you should either talk to him/her or simply ban him/her (extreme case). Is this your case?

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Dont want users to be able to move their posts from topic to topic

Omiya
No that wasnt the case. This user in particular is posting a reply to someone else, then he moves his posts around into other sub forums where they dont belong. So its not the original poster who is moving the post, but a user who is relying to the original posters topic.

He was just testing it out, but I thought it was a bit weird and not sure if it was supposed to be like that. But now that I know I can keep it in mind. :) Thank you so much for your reply!