Does this embeddable forum can be used in Friendster?

Does this embeddable forum can be used in Friendster?

JGSS SGO '09 - '10
I have this profile and i want to put a forum in it. So i saw this site and made a forum but the problem is when i put the code it only shows a link to the forum that i made. I thought the forum will show in my profile?.

i really hope i can use this in my Friendster account... HELP ME PLEASE!! :((

Re: Does this embeddable forum can be used in Friendster?

Hugo <Nabble>
Please make sure your Friendster profile allows you to run javascript code. If not, you should contact them and ask for help.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com