Does not work edit macros Naml

juanete
Hello everyone

When I edit macros in Naml and keep the changes, the application is left wondering (saving ... please wait) and does nothing.

Do not give any error

Take this all day today

thanks
“El software libre construye una sociedad mejor“
"Free software builds a better society"
— Richard Stallman

Re: Does not work edit macros Naml

Mencey Melgar
Have you tried to go to the advanced editor? check all your macros there, probably there is one duplicated(dupicated code in the same macro)

2013/4/17 juanete [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]>
Hello everyone

When I edit macros in Naml and keep the changes, the application is left wondering (saving ... please wait) and does nothing.

thanks
“El software libre construye una sociedad mejor“
"Free software builds a better society"
— Richard Stallman

http://foro-ubuntu-guia.963965.n3.nabble.com/

http://support.nabble.com/Does-not-work-edit-macros-Naml-tp7584088.html
To unsubscribe from Free Support, click here.
NAML

:{Per}:LouK
:) Helper

Re: Does not work edit macros Naml

juanete
Hi Lock

I checked and there is no repeated:
    child_topics_section
    classic_big_avatar_cell
    fix_quotes
    gallery_section
    js_topic_and_post_functions
    lock_icon
    macro_viewer
    macro_viewer_page_link
    mixed_table_stylesheet
    nabble_footer
    options_action_menu
    people_action_link
    people_header
    people_table
    pin_column
    profile_header
    returnable_action_link
    search_result_topic_subject
    show_search_form
    smiley_table
    source_code
    standard_table
    starred_nodes_table
    subapp_section
    subapps_action_link
    top_bar
    topic_html
    topics_action_link
    tweaks
    view_gallery_page
    view_mixed_page
    view_standard_page
    view_topics_page
I deleted that last modified

Follow the same problem

regards
— Richard Stallman

Re: Does not work edit macros Naml

juanete
I have uploaded a backup (. zip) that I did a few months ago

I test to edit a macro and does not work.

(saving ... please wait) and so is all the time

Yesterday, I made changes and worked

Can be a Naml error by works in the platform?,

 Does it happen to anyone else?
— Richard Stallman

Re: Does not work edit macros Naml

Mencey Melgar
Thats what I knew you were going to search that :p. It's not the overriden macros list, check 1 by 1 all macros and maybe one is duplicated, it will look like this:

<macro name="view_standard_page">
    <n.set_app_rows_per_page rows_per_page="[n.forum_topics_per_page/]"/>
    <n.app_html>
        <head>
            <n.app_title />
            <n.standard_table_stylesheet/>
        </head>
            <n.new_topic_action_link/>
            <n.topics_action_link only_if_has_subapps="true"/>
            <n.people_action_link/>
            <n.options_action_menu/>

            <n.app_child_pagination margin=".8em .3em .5em 0"/>
            <n.standard_table.standard_table_columns />
            <n.app_child_pagination margin=".8em .3em .5em 0"/>
            <n.forum_footer/>
    </n.app_html>
</macro>

Maybe a couple of differences between codes, but the same macro. I think this happens when you make a mistake and u try to click many times the save button, but I'm not sure. Nabble should investigate this trouble.
:) Helper

Re: Does not work edit macros Naml

juanete
This post was updated on .
Hi Louck
I have reviewed all those in advanced settings, but I see nothing repeated
In theory, backed up, should fix the problem, no?
This backup I worked
Maybe the problem is in the macro I modified yesterday. I deleted them and no longer appear in the advanced settings. When I open with "search macro" code appears by default and not as to know if the problem is there.

The macros are:
new_topic
unauthorized

In the macro unauthorized displays a warning:
The source code below doesn't have navigation links because no usage has been compiled yet. Navigation links depend on how and where the macro is used, so first you may try finding all usages of "unauthorized".
I look for and appears
No usages found. Some possible reasons are:

    This macro is called directly from the URL or from the java code;
    This macro is not used at all;
Do not know if will be related to the problem

Note: The modification I did was text only. To warn that users must apply for permission to write in the forum, due to Spam. It worked without problems.

When today was started wanting to modify another macro, I also removed:
new_topic_action_link
— Richard Stallman

Re: Does not work edit macros Naml

Mencey Melgar
Sometimes the problem comes when you try to save something but its like twice saved(lol) I had that problem many times and allways fixed with advanced editor and checking my last macro edits

juanete wrote
No usages found. Some possible reasons are:

    This macro is called directly from the URL or from the java code;
    This macro is not used at all;
Do not know if will be related to the problem
It's not, dont worry ;)

I dont know what else can you try then, sorry.
:) Helper

Re: Does not work edit macros Naml

juanete
thanks for your help Louck

Please, is there any Nabble member who can help me?

I dare not to keep trying to modify macros, will be that I'm accumulating errors when saving changes, as discussed Louck

— Richard Stallman

Re: Does not work edit macros Naml

juanete
Hello

I managed to edit the macros,

I open the advanced settings > I created a new macro > I put the same name as the macro I want to change > I copy and paste the macro with the changes > Save changes

Changes work well. Then look for the macro in "search macro" and appears with the modification.

I've done the same in all macros that have changed in recent days.

But the problem is still there

Do not know if what I'm doing is making the problem bigger, but there is no other way to edit the macros

Is there any Nabble member to guide me, please?

thanks
“El software libre construye una sociedad mejor“
"Free software builds a better society"
— Richard Stallman

Re: Does not work edit macros Naml

Pedro
You can use the advanced editor or the override button as you were trying. Note, that in the advanced editor you should use the tag "override_macro" not "macro", to edit a macro.
Do you still have issues?

Re: Does not work edit macros Naml

juanete
Hi Pedro

To edit the macros always use "override_macro".

I continue to edit the macro problems. For example

http://foro.ubuntu-guia.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=unauthorized!custom_tweak%3Aunauthorized

I can only edit from the advanced settings:

- If it are in the list (modified): I can edit it again

- But if it are not on the list (not modified): I have to create a new one by copying the original code that I get from "search-macros" and edit

— Richard Stallman

It is fixed now.

Re: Does not work edit macros Naml

juanete
Hi Pedro.

Yes, now fixed. It works perfectly.

If you do not mind, can you tell me what the problem was and how it solved?

thanks for everything