Does Nabble support Google Fonts?

Andy Mikutta
I use Google fonts on my website (build with Everweb).
On my website, the selected font is correct, even if not installed on the computer.

But the Nabble Forum doesn't show this font.
Is there any setting to change this behavior?

Thanks!

Re: Does Nabble support Google Fonts?

GregChapman
As you'll realise, the Google font does not appear on your forum because it is served from a different server to that of your main site.

There is no simple setting to add a call to non-Nabble servers to control this. I believe you will need to edit the appropriate NAML macros manually to add  the call to the Google stylesheet you need.

As an experiment I just searched for macros containing "<link rel=" and get slightly different results depending on whether I search Nabble Support or one of my own forums, so it seems there are differences between the servers Nabble uses. However, with my limited understanding of NAML it would appear to be a straight forward edit - not that I have tested anything!