Do I need to know computer language to get to irc.freenode.net?

Do I need to know computer language to get to irc.freenode.net?

icsaidme
Hi again,

Is it possible to have someone email me on how to get to the irc.freenode.net forum Sean Kelly ("nutjob") speaks about in his videos on Plone?

It was my original quest but when I was overwhelmed with a compendium loaded with technical jargon on sideways entrance due to attacks...  well let's just say that it was more than enough to discourage me, so I found another forum which lead me to you when I couldn't post there either.

I'm really beginning to think that the whole Plone thing isn't for beginners; in any way, shape or form.
I hope I'm wrong about that because it sure sounds interesting (what I did understand at any rate).

And most importantly I'd like to know if Plone or Kupu is suited to what I'm looking for and compatible with what I have.

Thanks again!

icsaidme

OT: IRC, IRC support for Plone, Plone, Kupu, TinyMCE

Graham Perrin
Off-topic from Nabble

icsaidme wrote
Is it possible to have someone email me on how to get to the irc.freenode.net … Plone?
<http://plone.org/support/> | Online Support Channel / Chat Room
and from there, the Plone support area of the web site offers access to the
#plone room.

If you have an operating system and IRC client that supports irc:// URLS, you can simply click <<a href="irc://irc.freenode.net/#plone">irc://irc.freenode.net/#plone>

I'd like to know if Plone … is suited to what I'm looking for and compatible with what I have.
<http://plone.org/documentation> | FAQs | Does Plone do what I'm looking for?

I'd like to know if … Kupu is suited …
In the roadmap for Plone 4 <http://dev.plone.org/plone/roadmap> there's an improvement proposal, completed: Add TinyMCE as the default visual editor. That could be a good starting point.

Regards