Display Contributors only on root page

Harvey
Here I would like only to show contributors:

but here I would like to show both contributors and registered:

Re: Display Contributors only on root page

Harvey44 wrote
Here I would like only to show contributors:
Should it be only at the root page?

Re: Display Contributors only on root page

Harvey
Contributors (Authors) on the root page only.

Registered and Contributors in the dropdown linked from the root page.

Re: Display Contributors only on root page

Pedro
Please, see if it is ok now.

Re: Display Contributors only on root page

Harvey
Doesnt seem to be working. When I do "show registered"in permissions I see registered on the root page too. Maybe it's cached.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please, see if it is ok now.

http://support.nabble.com/Display-Contributors-only-on-root-page-tp7583894p7583908.html
To unsubscribe from Display Contributors only on root page, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Ok, I just removed that window from all your subforums. I'll keep working.

Re: Display Contributors only on root page

Harvey
Wait - I am only talking about the app at

None of this should affect any other apps.

http://support.nabble.com/Display-Contributors-only-on-root-page-tp7583894p7583910.html
To unsubscribe from Display Contributors only on root page, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
----------
Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Display Contributors only on root page

Pedro
I know, I'm working on your magazine.
Please, take a look now. At root page you only see the Contributors, at "Members" you see both groups.

Re: Display Contributors only on root page

Harvey
Looks good Pedro thanks!
HTTPS Please!