Disappearing Messages

10Power
I reply to a message.  My reply appears on the Forum.  A few hours later it is missing.  I also see other messages missing.  If I click on the topic addressed by someone else, I see all the messages.  This happened today and in previous days.  This needs to be corrected.  The Forum should show ALL messages.  My forum is: http://n2.nabble.com/Micromem-f3594288.html

Thank you,
10Power

Re: Disappearing Messages

Hugo <Nabble>
I am not sure I understand what happens. Which view has this problem: classic, list or threaded? If classic, isn't the missing posts on the second page?

Re: Disappearing Messages

10Power
I believe I now see the problem - there is no problem.  The Forum page only shows the LATEST posting for EACH topic, not all postings.  So, there is no problem.  Thank you,

10Power