Disappearing Forum

Amateur Coach
The Forum has disappeared from my editing site but stiil appears on my published site. Have I inadvertently deleted the Forum and if so is it possible to retrieve it?

Re: Disappearing Forum

Hugo <Nabble>
I don't know what happened, but your forum is probably listed here (your profile page):
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=394538

You can open it and click on "Options > Embedding options" to get the embedding code and fix the page you mentioned.

Re: Disappearing Forum

Amateur Coach
Thanks
The Forum has mysteriously reappeared in my editor and seems to be working fine
Thanks again
Bobby

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 3:57 AM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't know what happened, but your forum is probably listed here (your profile page):
http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserRootNodes.jtp?user=394538

You can open it and click on "Options > Embedding options" to get the embedding code and fix the page you mentioned.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Disappearing-Forum-tp4768218p4771379.html
To unsubscribe from Disappearing Forum, click here.