Disable requests to administrator?

Mike Wilson
We've disabled posting and replying on our forums, but, when attempting to reply anyway, users get an Access Request form where some instead send the message to administrators (me).

Can I disable the Send Request to Administrator feature on our forums?

Thanks
Mike

Re: Disable requests to administrator?

GregChapman
You'll need to hunt around in the NAML code and edit a macro to change that.

Hopefully, one of the team will be along soon to tell you how to do it!

Re: Disable requests to administrator?

Please, let me see your app.

Re: Disable requests to administrator?

Mike Wilson
Just a standard mailing list mirror: http://dwr.2114559.n2.nabble.com/DWR-Users-f2114559.html
(we've locked down posting due to the problems being discussed in another support thread)

Best regards
Mike

Re: Disable requests to administrator?

Pedro
Try to edit your unauthorized macro in order to show a message to those who would be requesting the reply. Or you can simply replace the form, <n.form.> 33-39 lines, with the message or a redirection command.

Re: Disable requests to administrator?

Mike Wilson
Great, that fixed it. Thanks!