Disable posting for obsolete mailing list?

Disable posting for obsolete mailing list?

John W. Eaton
The octave-graphics and octave-sources mailing lists are no longer active.  Is there a way to disable posting via Nabble, but keep the archives available?

Thanks,

jwe

Re: Disable posting for obsolete mailing list?

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks, John. I changed both archives to be read-only.

On 30-Mar-2010, "Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

| Thanks, John. I changed both archives to be read-only.

Thanks for the quick response!

jwe