Disable "Online Indicator"

Priyanka_Mallu
Hi Pedro,

Despite trying to hide the online indicator,it fails to do.
Refreshing browser,logging out does not help either.
So would it be possible to disable that option?

Thank you,
Regards,
Priyanka

Re: Disable "Online Indicator"

Pedro
Please, take a brief read here http://support.nabble.com/Can-t-log-out-or-be-invisible-td7587784.html.
I'm not so sure what might be causing this error on our site, however, see if the Harvey's solution would be enough for you.

Re: Disable "Online Indicator"

Priyanka_Mallu
Actually Pedro I read that thread a while ago.It did not help me.I tried doing it.
For some reason simply does not seem to work.
Atleast I would want to disable admin online indicator if not all users.

Re: Disable "Online Indicator"

Pedro
Priyanka_Mallu wrote
Atleast I would want to disable admin online indicator if not all users.
I didn't understand. At least I should disable all online indicators?

Re: Disable "Online Indicator"

Priyanka_Mallu
Pedro I mean to say make me(admin) invisible.

I've added a css rule in your forum in order to make you always invisible. Let me know if you have any more issues.

Re: Disable "Online Indicator"

Priyanka_Mallu
Thanks a ton Pedro,you are awesome