Different times

Fee

Different times

Fee
Hi
One of members has posted this:

The times on people's posts are all wrong...they are showing 5 am and 7am, when it's much later than that! I can't find a way of altering the times either.

Does anyone have any ideas please?  As far as I know no one else on the forum is having the same trouble.

Thank you.

Re: Different times

Hugo <Nabble>
The time displayed on the forum page is based on the user's timezone. So if the user saw 5am or 7am, it was in his/her timezone. Please check if this is the source of confusion.
Fee

Re: Different times

Fee
Hi Hugo
Thanks for the info.  The user is in the same timezone as me (GMT).  She has since told me that it only happens on her desktop, but not on her laptop.  She uses other forums and the times are OK on those on both computers.
But I suspect it may be something to do with her desktop and not Nabble's fault.
Thank you.
1j1

Re: Different times

1j1
I have the same problem.   Here it says I posted this at 21:26 but my correct local time is 22:26 & it's the same time on my computer.  How to fix?