Deletion threatened

cjsmarsh
Hi. I have a forum tacked on to a website that visitors use to discuss the content. Although the forum isn't used very often, it is used - the last post was yesterday. However I have received an email stating that it is inactive and scheduled for deletion. When I log in there are no instructions on how to save the forum, despite it stating that I can do so. Please can someone tell me how to do so. Thanks

Re: Deletion threatened

GregChapman
I am not sure how long before issue forum deletion warning emails are prepared but it sounds as if the post made was suffient to lift the threat and remove the message and "do not delete forum" button that would normally appear on your forum when a deletion warning is made.

I would strongly suspect that your forum is now safe. However as a precaution I would go to:
Options > Download backup
and save the file generated. Should your forum be removed you can then post the file to the "Forum Recovery Reqest" area of this forum.