Deleting account does not stop emails

grrr
That's counter-intuitive. Please remove my email address (as registered with Nabble) from any lists and delete my user after that. Thanks. I couldn't quickly figure out how to unsub from the list I was subscribed to, and deleting the account didn't work as I expected it to.

Re: Deleting account does not stop emails

Hugo <Nabble>
Do you see a Nabble footer in the emails you receive?
If yes, you will also see an unsubscribe link there.
If not, another server is sending those emails, not Nabble.