Deleted member still there...

mywaytoo
A member on my forum has deleted himself, but his picture is still in Members with a message saying Deactivated / ???... Is there a way that I can remove this entry completely? Thank you.
Anne

Re: Deleted member still there...

Hugo <Nabble>
I agree that deactivated users shouldn't show up on the People page. I will create a ticket for this issue.

Re: Deleted member still there...

mywaytoo
Thank you...
Anne

Re: Deleted member still there...

Hugo <Nabble>
We have finished this task, but you must wait for the next release (tonight).

Re: Deleted member still there...

mywaytoo
I accidently deleted that whole forum, along with the problem, so I won't be able to see if it is fixed or not...
Anne