Deleted forum. please help?

Rhino

Hi. I received the following email and my feedback forum has been deleted from my website. www.proclock.co.uk

Have I done something wrong and is there anyway of getting it back.

Thank you.

Clive

Dear user,
Your Nabble site "Feedback" has been deleted.
You can download a backup of this site from the link below.
Nabble will try to keep this backup available for a few months, but this is not guaranteed.
If this content is important to you, save this copy as soon as possible.
http://n3.nabble.com/backups/site_997727_980594303.zip
Sincerely,
The Nabble team
Free Embeddable Blog powered by Nabble
http://www.nabble.com/

Re: Deleted forum. please help?

GregChapman
Most likely the forum has had limited use and been unvisited for an extended period.

Get it back by following the instructions in the email and posting the file here. One of the Nabble will will normally be able to recover a forum for you.

Re: Deleted forum. please help?

Rhino
Hi and thank you for your reply.. How do I post the file here.  I can't see an attachment link

Clive

Re: Deleted forum. please help?

Re: Deleted forum. please help?

I see Pedro's obtained the file and dealt with it, but for future reference, while editing your message you use the "More v" button and select "Upload a file".