Deleted Forum

THFC Admin
Hi, I have had a forum deleted I created for a website which has taken longer to launch than planned.  The deletion it says in an email occurred in October.  Is there any possible way to have this forum re-instated?   I need to purchase ad-removal for it and then will have the site ready in about 6 more months.

Thank you

Re: Deleted Forum

Hi ,

did you download an archive backup of this forum ?
Had this forum some content?

Re: Deleted Forum

THFC Admin
Unfortunately No.

Re: Deleted Forum

Pedro
Sorry, there is no solution. But you can always create a new forum.

Re: Deleted Forum

THFC Admin
I'm not sure I could duplicate that forum.  It was very complex with dozens of subforums.   Thank you though for your time.