Deleted Forum??????

Kaskasero
Hi. I am the owner of the forum

n2.nabble.com/FaithRiders-MotoMinistry-Forum-f3224513.html

I was trying to change the look (colors) of the forum 4 days ago and for the past 4 days, the app has been indicated as "This app has been deleted". I don't know how this happened since I didn't delete my forum.

Can you help me "UNDELETE" it? or recover it?
"Those who believe shall not be disappointed", says the Lord.

Re: Deleted Forum??????

Hugo <Nabble>
Is this your forum?
http://n2.nabble.com/FaithRiders-MotoMinistry-Forum-f3675541.html
If not, did you add any other user as an administrator of the other forum?

Re: Deleted Forum??????

Kaskasero
Yes. The administrators are Me (Kaskasero) & Angkasera. She did not delete it either.
"Those who believe shall not be disappointed", says the Lord.

Re: Deleted Forum??????

Hugo <Nabble>
But is your forum in that link I posted?

Re: Deleted Forum??????

Kaskasero
Yes. That was the link where my forum was.... Anyway... Thanks for your assistance. I already made a new forum and transferred all my sub forums & threads to that new forum.

Last question though... If neither I nor my other administrator deleted the old forum... how did it get deleted?

Thanks much.

Mark

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Hugo <Nabble> (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
But is your forum in that link I posted?

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Deleted-Forum-tp3686390p3693559.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Deleted Forum??????, click here.

--
===============================
Mark  "Kaskasero" Chuidian

"He who believes shall not be
disappointed", says the Lord.
"Those who believe shall not be disappointed", says the Lord.

Re: Deleted Forum??????

Hugo <Nabble>
Kaskasero wrote
Last question though... If neither I nor my other administrator deleted the
old forum... how did it get deleted?
Only owners and administrators can delete a forum. Maybe your forum was not deleted: you should check your accounts and see if the old forum can be found there.