Delete my site

steve1
This post was updated on .
I am trying to delete my forum (wirral fisheries ) but keep getting Error 500
Will someone please delete my forum
Link to my forum http://wirral-fisheries-forum.746447.n3.nabble.com/

Re: Delete my site

geofredo soleado
I would suggest posting an url link to your site.

Don't think anyone can help with just wirral fisheries

Re: Delete my site

steve1
Many thanks for your reply
Hope this helps    http://wirral-fisheries-forum.746447.n3.nabble.com/

Re: Delete my site

GregChapman
The text on the Error 500 page does ask you to post the full error message - but I guess that doesn't seem relevant given the request.

As a temporary measure you could just remove the view permission from everyone other than administrators.