Damage done by a user (topic locked)

Silvana
This post was updated on .
Hi. One of my users has done damage. He added a script in a post without using "draw text" and, now, the topic is locked by a password. How do I fix it? How do I delete the post, or the topic, without going into them?
This is the topic:
http://la-chiave-nel-pozzo-il-forum.46542.x6.nabble.com/Insert-password-in-una-pagina-Google-Sites-tp1091.html
Thanks for the help..
(The password would be xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, but it does not work to insert)

....but .... I'm thinking ... it is right that a user can do such a thing? If one wants to, he could block an entire forum. It seems to me that this is a bit dangerous ...
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Damage done by a user (topic locked)

Pedro
Please, Unrestricted_posting permissions for the group which can post scripts.
I surrounded the post with "raw" tags.

Re: Damage done by a user (topic locked)

Silvana
Thanks Pedro, but how can I restrict the permissions for the group which can post scripts?  Can you watch if I have done something wrong in users-> change permissions, please?
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Damage done by a user (topic locked)

GregChapman
I can't see the permissions screen on your forum but It sounds as if you have given this permission to one or more groups of user:

Unrestricted_posting
Who can post any content without restriction (including javascript code,  and <style> tags, etc.). Security Warning: Allow this option only for users that you really trust.

Normally, you should leave all the boxes by that item clear.

Re: Damage done by a user (topic locked)

Silvana
Hi Greg. This is my setup....

....but the script did damage anyway. How so?
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Damage done by a user (topic locked)

GregChapman
I'll leave that one to Pedro - but it does seem that, as it stands, the setting doesn't do all that it should.

Re: Damage done by a user (topic locked)

Silvana
Ok, Greg, thank you. I wait for Pedro....

We are trying to figure out why he was able to post that.

It was a bug. We fixed.