DO NOT EMAIL ME...

mywaytoo
I shall NOT answer any emails that I receive from people who I do not know... so DON'T BOTHER...

If you are genuine then post on Nabble's forum...
Anne

Re: DO NOT EMAIL ME...

mywaytoo
I shall NOT answer any emails that I receive from people who I do not know... so DON'T BOTHER...
Anne

Re: DO NOT EMAIL ME...

GregChapman
Hi Anne,

Why are you spamming this forum?

It's not your usual style.

It's hardly likely that any malicious mailer is going to hunt down this particular topic to see if you welcome unsolicited mail.

Re: DO NOT EMAIL ME...

mywaytoo
GREG... I am getting emails from people via nabble... I am guessing that they are anonymous users because I don't recognise any ID names that tie in with the email...

This is the latest one:
QUOTE
Hello
my name is jenny am seeking for true friendship and partner, please contact
me at my E-mail address, so that l will send you more about my self
( jennytoure65 @hotmail.com )
jenny

_____________________________________
Sent from http://support.nabble.com
UNQUOTE

OH... I have copied this from my deleted email folder and I have noticed spaces in the 'blue' copy area... I shall take a screenprint to show you... It seems to me that this is a template for other emails...

Ooooh... Also note that 'jenny' uses a different ID and email address for sending emails... eg. jennytoure44@yahoo.com

GREG...
GregChapman wrote
It's hardly likely that any malicious mailer is going to hunt down this particular topic to see if you welcome unsolicited mail.
I don't care less about the mailer... I am trying to warn other Nabble, genuine Nabble, users on the forum NOT to reply to the likes of these emails... IT IS FROM A SPAMMER...

Anne

Re: DO NOT EMAIL ME...

GregChapman
I too have received exactly this kind of spam from similar yahoo.com addresses. I have never used the address to which the emails are sent on Nabble.

That is why I have little doubt that Nabble has much to do with it. Far more likely it is Yahoo and Hotmail that that has been hacked.

Re: DO NOT EMAIL ME...

mywaytoo
GREG... I am not saying that Nabble are involved... I am just trying to warn people about these emails... IGNORE THEM ALL...
Anne